Scrap metal acceptance procedure:
- Each customer’s materials are evaluated and weighed separately.
- Weight is determined on certified vehicle scales.
- Quality is determined by professional accepting personnel based on a visual inspection of the material. If necessary, special measuring instruments are used to determine compliance with quality.
- Scrap contamination – scrap metal with inseparable non-metallic impurities. Waste that remains after unloading is not considered cargo residues. Scrap contamination is determined visually for each delivery separately.
- Payment is made on the day the material is received from the customer.